Mar 21, 2010

Loving Sneakers

I love sneakers. I buy sneakers that are comfortable and cool - in my eyes. It doesn't really matter much to me if a pair of sneakers is a limited edition one, because if it's not comfortable when I try it on, I most likely would not buy it. Just like Taan, I want to be able to wear the sneakers I buy, and not just display it on a shelf to collect dust. I tend to lean toward simpler sneakers with basic colors that are not too bright. Taan tends to buy bright colored sneakers. Once in a while, I buy a bright colored sneaker that is very comfortable and looks good on me. I don't favor a specific brand. I buy Adidas, Nike, Vans, Puma, Pony, Timberlands, DC, etc. I also tend to buy different colors of the same design / model if I really like it. For me, it's all about comfort. That's the way I roll.

No comments: