Mar 16, 2010

Apple IPad

I found this funny photo all over Facebook in a lot of my friends' pages. I love it. It's basically... IPod Touch + Mushroom (from Super Mario Bros) = IPad. The IPad pretty much looks like a larger version of the IPod touch. I was very excited about it. On the day when Steve Jobs introduced the IPad not too long ago, I was online following it. I'm very tempted to get it when it comes out, but I'm not sure if I should. I'm considering waiting for a later release that would fix some issues that might arise from the first version. All I know is that it's very stylish and I could do a lot of things with it.
IPad Technical Specifications:

Height: 9.56 inches (242.8 mm)
Width: 7.47 inches (189.7 mm)
Depth: 0.5 inch (13.4 mm)
Weight: 1.5 pounds (0.68 kg) Wi-Fi model; 1.6 pounds (0.73 kg) Wi-Fi + 3G mode

Display
9.7-inch (diagonal) LED-backlit glossy widescreen Multi-Touch display with IPS technology; 1024-by-768-pixel resolution at 132 pixels per inch (ppi); Fingerprint-resistant oleophobic coating; Support for display of multiple languages and characters simultaneously

Capacity: 16GB, 32GB, or 64GB flash drive
Processor: 1GHz Apple A4 custom-designed, high-performance, low-power system-on-a-chip

Battery and power
Built-in 25-watt-hour rechargeable lithium-polymer battery ;Up to 10 hours of surfing the web on Wi-Fi, watching video, or listening to music; Charging via power adapter or USB to computer system

Starting price: $499

Learn more at the Apple Store - IPad Site

No comments: