Mar 28, 2010

BlueBerry vs BlackBerry Phones

There is indeed a cellphone called BlueBerry. It's a china-made knock-off of the popular BlackBerry phones. When I first heard about it, I thought Taan was joking around, and she insisted that she was serious. It is a real phone. I search for it online, and found it.
It doesn't look too bad. It looks almost identical to a BlackBerry phone. Even the name and the logo is very similar. At a glance, one would think that it's a BlackBerry phone. Even though it's a knock-off, it still doesn't come cheap. The last I checked, it costs about $164.99. It has a high-definition camera at 640×480, soft keypad, bluetooth, 1G TF card, Dual SIM card functionality, GPRS data, "Snake" game!, and more.

I've read a lot of negative reviews about it. So it might be better to just go with the real BlackBerry phone. The BlueBerry might look like the BlackBerry, but it might not function and work as good as the BlackBerry.

No comments: